Editing Workshop - Make Your Subject Pop
Transform your images by making your subjects pop from the background. In this 30 minute editing video I will show you how to creatively edit your image to make your subject pop. Take ordinary mundane snapshots and turn them into portraits. This video is yours to keep and can be downloaded directly to your devise for playback at a later date !
- All post-processing is done using Photoshop CC. The steps taught should be easily translatable using other versions of Photoshop as well as ACR. I am not versed in Photoshop Elements or other programs, but this is what I have heard from past students who have attended my live online classes. If you use different editing software than what I use, purchases are made at your own discretion.
- Recording and video purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Videos and recordings may not be screen recorded, downloaded, embedded, or shared in any way, shape, or form. Any copyright violations or unauthorized sharing will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Images edited in videos and recordings are done without the use of any actions or presets. I teach hand editing only, with a few small exceptions.
- The images edited during these recordings and videos may turn out slightly differently than those shown here. I do not use actions or presets in my editing, therefore, each time that I edit a certain image, it will come out with slight variations from previous edits.