Sky Overlay Editing Workshop - Blah to Beautiful + Free Sky Overlays
Have you ever photographed on a dreary day, blah bland skies or blow out your sky !! Here is where you can make the magic happen. Learn to add a sky overlay in Photoshop ! Take Blah to beautiful! I walk you through the entire edit. From skin, to color toning to adding and blending the sky, it is all here in this workshop. 40 minutes of instruction. This video is lifetime access and comes with three FREE sky overlays. This workshop can be downloaded straight to your devise and played at your leisure, even played offline. Need extra inspiration or help? Join our free learning forum and participate in our weekly challenges ! This workshop is filmed in Photoshop CC. ©Kimberly Hannah. Selling, sharing and or redistributing is strictly prohibited.
- All post-processing is done using Photoshop CC. The steps taught should be easily translatable using other versions of Photoshop as well as ACR. I am not versed in Photoshop Elements or other programs, but this is what I have heard from past students who have attended my live online classes. If you use different editing software than what I use, purchases are made at your own discretion.
- Recording and video purchases are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE.
- Videos and recordings may not be screen recorded, downloaded, embedded, or shared in any way, shape, or form. Any copyright violations or unauthorized sharing will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Images edited in videos and recordings are done without the use of any actions or presets. I teach hand editing only, with a few small exceptions.
- The images edited during these recordings and videos may turn out slightly differently than those shown here. I do not use actions or presets in my editing, therefore, each time that I edit a certain image, it will come out with slight variations from previous edits.